Now lets create our first Orca and Salesforce campaign.
Note: Before you start you just need to make sure you have LinkedIn URL in your Leads info space for all the leads you want to run sequence on. If you are not sure how to set up New Field in the Salesforce check our article on: How to set up a new Field in a Salesforce.
So, lets start.
Click on Create a Campaign and then choosing to Send LinkedIn URLs from Salesforce campaign from offered.
When new windows open you will be able to Select leads you want to run sequence on.
Here you will need to take care of a few things:
- Salesforce object - Choosing space to pull leads from, here that would be either your Leads or Contacts section in Salesforce. I am using Leads.
- Field with LinkedIn URL - Make sure you tell Orca where it can find Linkedin URLs. It's LinkedIn profile field that we already created.
Note: If you are not sure how to set up New Field in the Salesforce check our article on: How to set up a new Field in a Salesforce.
3. Select leads - An empty box in front of the name - This is the place where you choose leads you want to run your sequence on. You do this by clicking on the empty box field. As you can see I already checked my name and add myself to Selected leads.
Now when you are done Selecting you leads its time to click Next and set up your sequence.
Chose which actions you would like Orca to run and Click Next.
Check your campaign once last time and then click Publish!
Voila, you just set up your first Orca and Salesforce campaign.
Few more important and additional information:
- You can add more leads to your Salesforce campaign even if it's already active. You do this by going to campaign Details and then clicking Add More Leads button.
2. You will be able to see actions Orca took in your Salesforce. You do this by opening Lead Details in your Salesforce and then checking Actions. From example below you see that View profile action on this Lead happened.